What is the IPC Investment Program?
- The IPC Investment Program is an innovative initiative which guarantees that non-EU applicants can apply for, and acquire Cyprus EU Permanent Residency Permits in the Republic of Cyprus via the purchase of approved and selected commercial property in the Republic of Cyprus
- We provide a wide range of commercial property investments throughout Cyprus which include offices, hotels and retail outlets etc
- We support and administer all stages of your commercial property purchase and application for a Cyrus EU Permanent Residency Permit
- Your Cyprus lawyer will incorporate a Cyprus Limited Company in order to purchase the commercial property
- We use selected and highly qualified lawyers to represent your legal property purchase and Cyprus EU Permanent Residency Permit Application
The IPC Investment Program enables applicants who do not want to live in Cyprus full time to make a commercial property investment in Cyprus through owning a Cyprus Limited Company and enjoy the corporate tax benefits in using the corporate entity to purchase the asset. They will also enjoy the benefits of a 5 year (renewable) Cyprus EU Permanent Residency Permit.
- The guaranteed acquisition of a Cyprus EU Permanent Residency Permit by making a commercial property purchase in the Republic of Cyprus
- The option to apply for Citizenship in the Republic of Cyprus and a Cyprus EU passport after holding a Cyprus EU Permanent Residency Permit and living permanently in the Republic of Cyprus for 5 years, or, accumulating 5 full years of residency in the Republic of Cyprus within a period of 8 years from the date of submitting their application for Citizenship
- The potential to encompass a spouse and family members within your application for a Cyprus EU Permanent Residency Permit
- The provision of a wide range of commercial property investments located throughout the Republic of Cyprus to meet the investor’s requirements and which satisfy the criteria set by the Civil Registry and Migration Department in Cyprus for the acquisition of a Cyprus EU Permanent Residency Permit
- Full administration and management of the IPC Investment Program at all stages from commencement to the receipt of a Cyprus EU Permanent Residency Permit
- Comprehensive support via a Support Helpline throughout the initial 5 year period of holding a Cyprus EU Permanent Residency Permit and into year 6 when an application for Citizenship in the Republic of Cyprus can be initiated. The Support Helpline is available to the main applicant, their spouse and family members
- The option to utilise a ‘Standard’ or ‘Fast-track’ application process, depending on the applicant’s personal criteria and real-estate purchasing requirements