What is the IPC Citizenship Program?
The IPC Citizenship Program provides an exceptional opportunity for people who are resident in Non–EU countries to make a minimum investment of €3.0m in the Republic of Cyprus to become eligible to apply for Immediate Citizenship in Cyprus.
- An EU Citizen has the right of free movement and residence throughout the European Union
- An EU Citizen has the right to work anywhere within the European Union
- An EU Citizen has the right to vote in European elections: a right to vote and stand in elections to the European Parliament, in any EU Member State
- An EU Citizen has the right to vote in municipal elections: a right to vote and stand in local elections in an EU Member State other than their own
- An EU Citizen has the right to education in any EU Member State
- The possibility for immediate naturalization within Cyprus and the acquisition of a Cyprus EU Passport
- Cyprus EU Passports obtained via the IPC Citizenship program can be issued in as little as 3 months from the date of submittal
- Family members can apply for a Cyprus EU Passport at minimal cost via the IPC Citizenship Program, within 12 months of the initial family member obtaining a Cyprus EU Passport
- IPC EU Migration Services will provide comprehensive details on an extensive number of qualifying investment options in order to meet the minimum €3m qualification criteria of the Civil Registry and Migration Department of the Ministry of Interior in Cyprus
- As part of the qualifying Citizenship via investment options, IPC EU Migration Services can provide for a wide range of residential and commercial real-estate investments located throughout the Republic of Cyprus.
- IPC EU Migration Services will support, fully administer and manage the investment acquisition and Cyprus EU Passport application process from commencement to completions
- 2 – 4 year comprehensive support throughout the duration of the application for a Cyprus EU Passport depending on the selected investment criteria