What is the IPC Work Permit Program?
The IPC Work Permit Program is split into two types of permit.
1. The Valid Temporary Residence Permit (Pink Slip)
The Valid Temporary Residence Permit (Pink Slip) enables non-EU applicants to make an application to the Cyprus Civil Registry and Migration Department for a valid Temporary Residence Permit (Pink Slip) allowing the applicant to live and work in Republic of Cyprus. The valid Temporary Residence Permit must be renewed annually.
2. Category E
The IPC Work Permit Program enables non-EU applicants to make an application to the Cyprus Civil Registry and Migration Department under Category E of Regulation 5 of the Aliens and Immigration Regulations of 1972, enabling them to live and work in the Republic of Cyprus for 5 years and is renewable.
The IPC EU Work Permit Program benefits individuals who wish to live and work in Cyprus and benefit from:
- Integration with European society
- EU high standard of living and education
- The option to apply for Citizenship in the Republic of Cyprus and a Cyprus EU passport after holding a Cyprus EU Permanent Residency Permit and living permanently in the Republic of Cyprus for 5 years, or, accumulating 5 full years of residency in the Republic of Cyprus within a period of 8 years from the date of submitting their application for Citizenship
- The potential to encompass a spouse and family members within your application for living and working in Cyprus
- Residential accommodation options for the duration of the Work Permit
- The provision of a wide range of residential properties available to rent and/or purchase located throughout the Republic of Cyprus
- Full administration and management of the IPC Work Permit Program at all stages from commencement to the receipt of a Work Permit
- Comprehensive support via a Support Helpline