- Direct Investment
- Business Activities
IPC EU Migration Services will provide a comprehensive quotation for the IPC Citizenship Program based on the application option selected and the applicant’s personal situation.
The IPC Citizenship Reservation Agreement fully defines the Immediate Citizenship application option process required, and outlines the costs associated with the IPC Citizenship Program. Upon completion of the RESERVATION AGREEMENT the application process commences.
Your Barrister-Advocate in Cyprus will forward the following agreements to you:
- Property Reservation Agreement
- The Barrister- Advocate’s Client Bank Account Agreement in Cyprus
- A Power of Attorney Agreement with the Barrister-Advocate in Cyprus
- Property Sales Contract
- Citizenship Application Form
Depending on the Immediate Cyprus EU Citizenship Application option selected, you will need to provide certain documentation to support your investment and application for Citizenship in Cyprus.
No criminal record:
The applicant must have a clean criminal record. Also the applicant should not be included in the list of persons whose property has been frozen within the boundaries of the European Union.
Accommodation in Cyprus:
In all cases, the applicant must be the owner of a property in Cyprus, with a purchase value of at least €500,000, plus VAT.
The applicant must have deposits in Cyprus of at least €3.0 million, broken down as follows:
- An amount of €2.0 m in the Development and Investment Fund
- An amount of €0.5 m in the Technology Fund, Research and Technology
- An amount of €0.5 m in the Solidarity and Employment Fund
Provided that the above deposits will remain fixed for a period of not less than five (5) years. If the condition is circumvented, naturalization may be revoked.
A.2 Direct Investment
The applicant should have direct investments in Cyprus of at least €5.0 million. Direct investment can alternatively be the following:
- Purchase of buildings (houses, offices, shops, hotels etc. or similar nature developments at an advanced stage of construction, excluding unused land)
- Acquisition of companies or firms the purchase of shares of public companies registered in Cyprus
- Purchase of financial assets (e.g. bonds / securities / securities issued and registered in the Republic including those to be issued from the Fund established under the National Solidarity Fund Act of 2013)
- Participation in a company / consortium charged with the
A.2 Direct Investment
The applicant must be a shareholder in a Company set up and operating in Cyprus, provided that the headquarters of the company are located in Cyprus, that the Company during the last five years preceding the application has paid annually at least €500,000 to the government in various taxes and the Company employees at least 10 Cypriot nationals.
For each such Company it is possible to submit for naturalization two (2) shareholders as a maximum.